Call for Abstract
6th International Conference on Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, will be organized around the theme “Accentuate Innovations and Emerging Novel Research in Organic and Inorganic Chemistry”
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in ORGANIC CHEMISTRY 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
As we know metals is an important component for biological systems Organic Chemistry 2019 will be focussing on bring out the latest research on Materials and Bio-Inorganic Catalysis. Metal ions are critical to the function of up to an estimated one-third of all enzymes as catalytic or structural cofactors. Metals play diverse roles in biology, not only in biosynthetic pathways but also function as environmental toxins. Biological systems requires a multi-disciplinary approach at the interface of chemistry and biology. Bioinorganic Chemistry includes the study of the behavior of metalloproteins as well as artificially introduced metals, including non-essential. It also includes the study of inorganic models the behavior of metalloproteins.
- Track 1-1Molecular Catalysis for Water Oxidation and Reduction
- Track 1-2Novel Metal Catalysts and Catalytic Reactions
- Track 1-3New Aspects in Transition Metal Catalysis
- Track 1-4Metal Complexes in Homogeneous Catalysis
Experts are welcome to share their scientific research and different approaches to study the properties, structure and applications of organic molecules and compounds. Highlighting the approaches for creating the new molecules that can be applicable in developing the new drugs for medicinal purposes.
- Track 2-1Efficiency in Organic Synthesis
- Track 2-2Organic Synthesis for Materials Science
- Track 2-3Organic Synthesis for Life Science
Bioinorganic chemistry is the behavioral study of metalloproteins as well as artificially introduced metals including non-essential, in medicine and toxicology. As a mix of biochemistry and inorganic chemistry, bioinorganic chemistry is important in elucidating the implications of electron-transfer proteins, substrate bindings and activation, atom and group transfer chemistry as well as metal properties in biological chemistry. Bioinorganic Materials and Nanotechnology session is mainly to phenomena and processes in combination of inorganic materials, nanomaterials and biological systems.
- Track 3-1Inorganic Nanocrystals
- Track 3-2Inorganic Nanomaterials Synthesis
- Track 3-3Metal Oxide Nanoparticles
- Track 3-4New trends in green chemistry
Scientists investigating on Natural Product Research instigated the development of synthetic organic chemistry and the arrival of medicinal chemistry as a major route to discover efficacious and novel therapeutic agents. We at 6th International Conference on Organic and Inorganic Chemistry welcome all the Researchers including your researchers to discuss the emerging developments.
- Track 4-1General Aspects of Heterocyclic Compounds
- Track 4-2Heterocyclic Anticancer Compounds
- Track 4-3Heterocycles synthesis
Discussion on new methodologies involved in the determination of organic structures. Methods which is used in physical and analytical chemistry because of the unique spectra of atoms and molecules. As a result, these spectra can be used to detect, identify and quantify information about the atoms and molecules.
- Track 5-1Applications to the Determination of Structure
- Track 5-2Application of Spectroscopic Methods in Molecular Structure Determination
- Track 5-3Determination of organic compounds by Mass Spectrometry
Bioorganometallic chemistry is involves the development of new drugs and study of biologically active molecules that contain carbon directly bonded to metals or metalloids as well as the principles relevant to the toxicology or organometallic compounds. Organic Chemistry 2019 will be platform for discussing organometallic compounds which are used in medicine and diverse therapies is the platform to design the new radiopharmaceuticals.
- Track 6-1Medical applications of organometallic compounds.
- Track 6-2Biologically inspired organometallic catalysis.
- Track 6-3Supramolecular bioorganometallic chemistry.
- Track 6-4Organometallic-modified proteins and nucleic acids.
- Track 6-5Organometallic Drugs
- Track 6-6Structural Diversity of Organometallic Complexes
It refers to the study of the atoms related with the spatial arrangement of atoms within the molecules. Stereochemistry spans the entire spectrum of organic, inorganic, biological, physical and especially supramolecular chemistry. It includes methods to govern and describe these relationships and effect on the physical or biological properties and the way these relationships influence the reactivity of the molecules.
- Track 7-1Physical transformations
- Track 7-2Solid state photochemical reactions
- Track 7-3Conformations and Chirality
- Track 7-4Analysis of 3-dimensional arrangement of molecules
- Track 7-5Probe reaction mechanisms
- Track 7-6Stereochemical Issues in Chemical Biology
Advancement of computer in chemistry is an emerging field which involves the use of computer simulation to predict, understand, or explain chemical reactivity and solving chemical problems using the methods of theoretical chemistry, incorporated into efficient computer programs, to calculate the structures and properties of molecules and solids.
- Track 8-1Visualizing Electronic Structures and Electrostatic Potentials
- Track 8-2Analyzing Organic Reactions
- Track 8-3Interpreting Computational Aromaticity and Antiaromaticity
- Track 8-4Molecular Modelling for Organic Chemistry
Study of the structure, properties and reactions of all chemical elements and compounds except for organic compounds (hydrocarbons and their derivatives). Inorganic chemistry is fundamental to many practical technologies including catalysis and materials. Inorganic chemistry is concerned with the properties and reactivity of all chemical elements. Descriptive inorganic chemistry focuses on the classification of compounds based on their properties it refers to materials not containing carbon-hydrogen bonds.
- Track 9-1Bioinspired Inorganic Chemistry
- Track 9-2Molecular Magnetism
- Track 9-3Metal Organic Frameworks
- Track 9-4Novel Coordination Chemistry
- Track 9-5Nuclear and Radioactivity
Green chemistry, also referred to as property chemistry is a part of chemistry targeted on the planning of products and processes that minimize the utilization and generation of hazardous substances. Environmental chemistry focuses on the consequences of polluting chemicals on nature inexperienced chemistry focuses on technological approaches preventing pollution and reducing consumption of unrenewable resources. Green chemistry overlaps with all subdisciplines of chemistry however with a specific target chemical synthesis, method chemistry and chemical engineering in industrial applications. To a lesser extent the principles of green chemistry conjointly affect laboratory practices.
- Track 10-1Green catalysis
- Track 10-2Green chemical solvents
- Track 10-3Chemical risk and regulatory issues
- Track 10-4Human exposure and toxicity
It is a field of chemistry which involve the production of inorganic products on a large scale as well as chemicals that are used to produce high purity inorganics on a much smaller scale. The chemical industry is associated with intense competition for new markets. It is made up of companies of different sizes, including several giants that are engaged in the transformation of some very basic raw materials into final products, as well as medium-size or small companies that concentrate on very few of these steps.
- Track 11-1Chemical industry revolution
- Track 11-2Materials for fuel-cell technology
- Track 11-3Modern methods in chemical analysis
Bioorganic chemistry is an important scientific discipline that combines organic chemistry and biochemistry. However, medicinal chemistry focuses on small organic molecules that includes synthetic organic chemistry and aspects of natural products and computational chemistry related with enzymology, chemical and structural biology, together aiming at the development and discovery of new therapeutic agents. This Conference will focus on organic chemistry to explain the new research on how enzymes catalyze the reactions of metabolic pathways and why metabolites react the way they do,and to expand organic-chemical research on structures, its synthesis, and kinetics.
- Track 12-1General discussion on Medicinal and Synthetic Chemistry
- Track 12-2Design of New Cellular Tools for Biology
Organic chemical engineering is a branch that applies physical sciences (physical science and organic natural science), life sciences (microbiology and organic chemistry), together with connected arithmetic and financial matters to deliver, change, transport, and appropriately utilize chemicals, materials and vitality.
- Track 13-1Industrial organic chemical engineering
- Track 13-2Fundamental concept of organic chemical engineering
- Track 13-3Advanced engineering processes
Session will have discussion on applying the new experimental tools of physical chemistry to study the organic molecules.
It is the field of organic chemistry that focuses on the relationship between chemical structures and reactivity, applying experimental tools of physical chemistry to the study of organic molecules. Specific focal points of study include the rates of organic reactions, the relative chemical stabilities of the starting materials, reactive intermediates, transition states, and products of chemical reactions, and non-covalent aspects of solvation and molecular interactions that influence chemical reactivity.
- Track 14-1Application of Physical Organic Chemical Principles
- Track 14-2Supramolecular Interactions
We invite Distinguished Scientists dealing with synthesis and applications of polymers to present their research paper to Expand the scope of Research & Innovations in the field of organic polymer chemistry. Encouraging the new researchers in the field of developing extraordinarily selective catalysts, new organocatalyic or metal-mediated polymerization reactions, and novel, recyclable sustainable polymers.
- Track 15-1Polymers for energy
- Track 15-2Smart and novel functional polymers
- Track 15-3Supramolecular chemistry for polymers
- Track 15-4Bio-inspired polymers for health
- Track 15-5Bio-based polymers and their applications
Analytical chemistry is the science of obtaining, processing, and communicating information about the composition and structure of matter. We can also say, it is an art and science of determining what matter is and how much of it exists. Analytical chemists use their knowledge of chemistry, instrumentation, computers, and statistics to solve problems in almost all areas of chemistry and for all kinds of industries. For example, their measurements are used to assure the safety and quality of food, pharmaceuticals, and water; to assure compliance with environmental and other regulations; etc.
- Track 16-1Standardizing analytical methods
- Track 16-2Chromatographic & Electrophoretic
- Track 16-3Spectroscopic methods
- Track 16-4Electrochemical methods
Industrial Organic Chemistry examines all major industrial manufacturing technologies and reaction types with a focus on organic chemistry in general and petroleum refining. Providing 95 percent of the 500 billion pounds of organic chemicals produced in the world, the petroleum and natural gas industries are responsible for products that ensure our present quality of life.
- Track 17-1Globalization of the Chemical Industry
- Track 17-2Chemicals from Natural Gas and Petroleum
- Track 17-3Chemicals and Polymers
- Track 17-4Industrial Catalysis and synthesis
Flow chemistry is also known as continuous flow or plug flow chemistry. It involves the development and study of chemical reactions whereby reactants are combined by pumping fluids, including solutions of reagents, through tubes at known rates. Application of the flow technologies for the preparation of fine chemicals, such as natural products or Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), has become very popular.
- Track 18-1Flow Photochemistry
- Track 18-2Flow process in the pharmaceutical industry
- Track 18-3Organic synthesis in flow
- Track 18-4Sustainable flow chemistry in drug discovery
- Track 18-5Application of flow chemistry
Agricultural chemistry deals with both chemistry and biochemistry which are crucial in agricultural production, the processing of raw products into foods and beverages, and in environmental monitoring and remediation. It also deals with other means of increasing yield, such as herbicides and growth stimulants and serves as the scientific basis for introducing chemical processes into agriculture. As a basic science it embraces additionally to test-tube chemistry; all the life processes through that humans acquire food and fiber for themselves and feed for their animals. As an engineering or technology, it's directed towards management of these processes to extend yields, improve quality and cut back prices.
- Track 19-1Biochemistry and agrochemicals
- Track 19-2Biochemistry and metabolism
Combinatorial chemistry is a technique in which several millions of molecular constructions are synthesized and tested for biological activity. It is a trending method developed by researchers to reduce the time and cost of producing marketable and effective new drugs. This has captured attention in many areas including pharmaceutical chemistry bio technology and agro chemistry. The application is also so large that by producing larger and diverse compounds companies increase the probability that they will find novel compounds of significant commercial values. Thus, they are mainly focused on drug discovery process.
- Track 20-1Parallel Synthesis of Combinatorial Chemistry
- Track 20-2Application of Solid Phased Reagents
- Track 20-3Diversity in Oriented Synthesis
Session will focus on discussing the current progress in the chemical reactions to make its effect less ethical to human and environment. So many chemicals emission causing adverse effects on human health, as well as effecting the global climate. Understanding the solution and new ideas to deal with it is the principal focus.