Venue & Hospitality
Venue: Geneva, Switzerland (shortly we will update the meeting hall/hotel)
Accommodation: will be provided at Conference Venue
For security purposes, the conference has policy for issuing official Visa Support Letters as follows:
Visa Support Letters will be issued only after you have successfully registered and paid for your conference
Visa Support Letters will be issued via email in PDF format
For further query, Contact us:
Tel & what’s App: +44 2039363178
Conference Dates: June 08-09, 2020 |
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Geneva sparkles as one of Europe's most beautiful cities. It is the second largest city in Switzerland with over 40% of its population coming from outside Switzerland. The main industries are banking, inter- and non-governmental administration, technology, and tourism. Geneva prides itself as being one of the most beautiful and cultured cities in the world, combining the splendors of nature with a rich palette of historic and architectural offerings. As well, the city is a major gateway to the Alps for outdoor enthusiasts year-round.
Places to visit:
- Geneva's most famous monument, Jet d'Eau, is the world's tallest water fountain and provides a constant landmark for exploring the city.
- It has more than thirty museums and art galleries capturing the rich and vibrant history of the city including the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)
- Day trips to the nearby towns of Montreux, Chamonix and Lausanne are also popular
- You can take tour of the European Headquarters of the United Nations